BOSH Global Services specializes in Command and Control, Communications, IT, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and unmanned Air Vehicle systems-related operations and technology services. The company, originally known as UAV Communications, Inc. was established as a Virginia corporation in November 2003 and was acquired by Momentum Aerospace Group in August 2015.
BOSH is headquartered in Newport News, VA. Our team of professionals comprises the best and brightest from government, industry and academia. BOSH is widely recognized as the preeminent provider of comprehensive Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) solutions and support. We offer a fully-integrated suite of services related to Video Distribution Technology; Systems Engineering Integration & Installation; ISR Systems & Analysis, Operations & Sensor System Integration; Sensor Data Distribution & Analysis; UAS Training & Flight Operations; Command & Control Systems Support; IT Systems Operations & Maintenance; and Geospatial Information Systems. From designing, engineering, and operating critical operations centers to providing secure and classified data sharing to deployed UAS operations and maintenance, BOSH provides full life cycle support solutions for the most challenging customers.
Among our many accomplishments, BOSH accomplishments include:
- First and only company selected to provide formal UAS and ISR training at the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Designed the communications architecture supporting the US Air Force’s first employment of MQ-1 Predator Remote Split Operations
- Provided Small UAS training to U.S. Special Operations Command and U.S. Army
- Designed, built, and/or operated UAS operations centers for Air National Guard, U.S. Special Operations Command, and NATO allies
- Designed and installed upgrades for UAS video dissemination at the forward Combined Air and Space Operations Center
- Designed and installed the new video distribution system for the AFCENT Combined Air and Space Operations Center
- Provided aircraft and ground control station maintenance for the Predator and Reaper platforms
- Consolidated operations for U.S. Army’s Small UAS training, field repair, depot maintenance, logistics, and engineering contracts