Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Support Services.
With quantum improvements and revolutionary breakthroughs in capabilities, ISR plays an integral role in our nation's air, ground, sea, and space-based missions.
BOSH's team members have extensive and varied ISR backgrounds. We provide leading-edge technology support services for Department of Defense, National Intelligence Agencies, the Homeland Defense Community, the National Guard, and special operations forces.
BOSH Global Services provides exceptional, professional services in the following ISR functions:
- Requirements Analysis and Construct: Systematic requirements analyses to gather, capture, specify and/or build requirements to best represent and accurately scope customer needs.
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) and Aerospace Operations Center (AOC): Includes legacy and modernization program support; the tasking, processing, exploitation, and dissemination of ISR data to support operations; and 24-hour mission support.
- Platforms and Sensors Applications: Supports technology development and integration of technological advances including spectral, infrared, RADAR, electro-optical and signals systems; as well as emerging technologies involved with Hyper-Spectral, Laser RADAR and Assisted Target Recognition.
- Advanced Technology and Innovation: Perform various tasks associated with the identification, enhancements and development of technologies that directly or indirectly support the Intelligence Cycle, the Find, Fix, Track, Target, Engage and Assess (F2T2EA) process, and weapon system requirements.
- Spiral Development and Transition: Support milestone efforts associated with transformation-enabling organizations integral to ensuring seamless integration of new capabilities. Represent Service, Joint and National customers.
- Intelligence Production: Includes collection, processing, exploitation, dissemination, collaboration and implementation associated with intelligence disciplines, with specialized expertise in imagery intelligence (tactical and national); intelligence operations; all-source analysts; signals intelligence; measurement and signatures intelligence; and electronics intelligence fields.
- Subject Matter Experts: Includes areas such as formulating acquisition strategies for program residuals; assist with constructing implementation guidance for technological finds; documentation development (Concepts of Operations, Capability Description Documents; Tactics, Techniques and Procedures; etc); scenario development; technology transition plans and Program Objective Memorandum builds.
- Testing and Evaluation: Participate with government engineers, industry and academia in the planning, preparation, coordination and execution of technology development, demonstrations, evaluations and operational assessments of proposed innovation initiatives, and integration modernizations efforts associated with the DoD and service-specific weapon systems.