Special Operations Forces (SOF) Support: Your pathway to critical information.
Special operations forces demand the highest level of situational awareness. BOSH meets those high demands, with technology and experience-based operations, ISR, and UAS support services focused on mission success. Our SOF team specializes in:
- Local and global sensor data distribution architectures for live video feeds from manned and unmanned platforms
- Mission-critical communications support for high bandwidth reach-back applications
- Designing, building and sustaining 24 x 7 operations centers, mission control elements, and launch and recovery elements
- UAS flight operations, training, and test support to include aircraft, ground control station, and antenna maintenance
- The manpower to assist with unit operations and support functions
BOSH can also supply UAS subject matter experts for special studies, CONOPS and doctrine development, and to respond to senior level queries. Our SOF team regularly provides SOF staff advisory/assistance, as well as communications, mission and logistics planners. These professionals can:
- Perform planning, programming, analysis and requirements collection tasks
- Manage activities pertaining to the DoD Planning, Programming and Budgeting System
- Manage force structure changes to include budget, manpower, facilities, training and operational capability
- Perform logistics management including tracking the status, configuration, movement and deployment of personnel and equipment
- Plan, schedule and coordinate joint training to maintain operational readiness for crisis action response
- Coordinate mission requirements and develop CONOPS for participation in joint exercises and real-world contingencies conducted under compartmented plans
Our support personnel have years of operations and logistics experience in the SOF arena -- and they stand ready to assist.