Reaching Into the Communities We Serve.
At BOSH, we consider service to others a top priority. We take pride in supporting the communities we call home, and we feel honored to help national and international organizations that work to transform the lives of many. The organizations we support include:
- March of Dimes
- American Red Cross Disaster Relief
- Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA), Washington DC
- PVA Wheelchair Games, Omaha NE
- Orphan Helpers, Newport News VA
- Newport News Police Department
- Ft. Walton Beach High School Vikings Football Team
- USO, Washington, DC
- Edmarc Hospice for Children
- Grafton Youth Football l League Sponsorship
- Blue Knights Chapter 5 Christmas Toys Giveaway Program
- Liza Jackson Prep School, Ft. Walton Beach Computer Program
- VPCC Leadership Institute Youth Career Fair
Projects we have been involved in include:
Backpack to School
Provided 238 backpacks with school supplies, food, fun and games for families in Newport News area. Provided bin with additional school supplies to Newport News School District for needy students.
Conducted a nationwide campaign involving 12+ sites/states to raise a total of $18,500.
Annual BBQ Lunch to benefit Wounded Warrior Project & VA Wounded Warrior Program
Each year, BOSH hosts a barbecue lunch fundraiser benefitting Wounded Warrior Project and the Virginia Wounded Warrior Program.