C2 Systems Support. Success through teamwork.
Our C2 Systems Support team provides system support for operating, maintaining, managing, and evaluating command and control network systems throughout the DoD community. These support services include:
- System and network engineering and administration
- Configuration management
- System configuration management and documentation
- Audio visual/video teleconferencing administration and support
- Radio and data link technical and configuration support
- Communications systems technical support
- Subject matter expert assistance
- Client support administration
The members of our C2 Team have earned numerous special system and networking certifications, such as CCNA, CCDA and CCNP, and several members have also graduated from the formal USAF AOC System Administration Course.
Our expertise is demonstrated daily at the USAF Air & Space Operations Centers (AOCs), where we reconfigure systems to tailor the system to the customers' requirements on an ongoing basis. This same level of responsiveness is applicable throughout the DoD, specifically those agencies with command center requirements that utilize the "system of systems" approach to mission accomplishment.
To learn more, download the BOSH C2 Systems Support Sheet.