Systems Lifecycle Management. Overseeing your system from concept throughout every life stage.
With solid baseline configuration management services, our lifecycle management team can project potential changes, upgrades and pre-determine their effects. By collecting metrics on systems and performing detailed system analysis, our team can identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
BOSH’s lifecycle management services include:
- Systems security requirement management to ensure secure operations
- Configuration management
- Metrics development and monitoring
- Technical refresh services
- Insertion of new or emerging technology into legacy systems
- Hardware / software upgrades and modifications
- Technology acquisition and requirements development to identify vendor neutral benchmark solutions
- Vanishing vendor / end-of-life system upgrades and modifications
- Trend analysis
Our experience includes the engineering, installation, integration and lifecycle management for our country’s most important unmanned support systems. To handle lifecycle management for projects of this magnitude, we combine our expertise in a range of disciplines, including:
- Video technology
- Metadata management
- Long haul communications
- Network security
- Reliability, maintainability, and accountability management for electronic systems
- Maintenance management
- Acquisition and requirements
- System security
To learn more, download the BOSH Lifecycle Management Sheet.