UAS and ISR Technical Training: A solution for every setting.
For training to be effective, you not only need to know your material. You need to know how to communicate the material in a format and on a level that is right for the group being trained. BOSH recognizes this, and customizes UAS training programs for everything from basic UAS overviews to full certification courses.
Our training programs consist of UAS and ISR academic courses and practices of all core UAS flight operations tasks supervised by a UAS instructor. Our services in this area include:
- Training requirement identification and development
- Course development
- Training through technology applications (such as computer based training, courseware web hosting and distance learning)
BOSH's training programs typically include a combination of classroom stand-up instruction, hands-on training and self-study guides. Classroom-based instruction can include:
- UAS overview (classes of systems, roles and missions)
- System orientation (aircraft, GCS, sensor, antennas), operating limits, and emergency procedures
- Employment concepts (split ops, remote split ops, hub and spoke) Reconnaissance techniques (search patterns, moving targets)
- FAA operating guidance and mission planning
- EO/IR sensor basics
Flight training can include:
- System setup/teardown, preflight procedures, and airspace and frequency coordination
- Aircraft handling, basic Falconview, basic sensor operation, and basic autopilot operation
- Crew coordination and reconnaissance techniques
- Air support requests and basic strike coordination
- Troubleshooting and emergency procedures
BOSH also provides technical personnel training, in a format that ensures qualification and, when required, certification for respective specialties. Through either a unique training path or a combination of different formats, we utilize classroom, laboratory, and on-the-job training.
To learn more, download the BOSH Technical Training Sheet.