Video Technology. Your eyes on the world.
Thanks to the video technology services of BOSH Global Services, operations can be extended to every corner of the Earth. With its base in unmanned aerial systems, BOSH can effectively deliver video when and where it is needed. Our team designs video delivery systems around those variables that best work for the end-user, including:
- Available bandwidth -- either terrestrial or satellite
- Existing levels of operational support
- Existing network infrastructures
- Existing and planned video requirements
- Current and next-generation video and network standards
Our system can deliver video in a variety of formats including analog (NTSC or PAL), MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 Part 10 (H.264) to name the most prevalent formats. Through our metadata processing, we can correlate location, time/date stamps, camera azimuth, and other situational awareness data with your video and feeds. With the integration of metadata with the video, we enable the following capabilities for our end-users:
- Video collaboration
- Video archiving and retrieval
- Video overlays onto Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
To learn more, download the BOSH Video Distribution Information Sheet.